I wonder if we'll make a run at Colvin? (1 Viewer)

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
He's still fairly young, and is not a bad player. I wonder if the Saints are checking in to him.

Who knows?

But I did meet some of his family members in Disney World a few months ago, but they were Colts fans and talked about how they hated Tom Brady and didn't think he was a good role model because of the whole pregnancy issues with the model:shrug:. His female cousin married a guy from New Orleans and said they made trips there often.

REALPEYTN

I don't think Colvin is option for us based on defensive schemes. I would like the Saints to bring in Victor Hobson. He is 28 and played next to Vilma in the Jets 3-4 defense, and similiarly to Vilma, his production fell. He had a 100 tackles a few years ago, and I would like to see loomis bring him in for a looksee.

I also want to see us bring in Brandon chillar. He is very young, 26 years old, and was fairly productive last year with 60+ tackles. I think he could beat out Shanle for that WLB spot.

If your listening, GET ON IT LOOMIS.

I also want to see us bring in Brandon chillar. He is very young, 26 years old, and was fairly productive last year with 60+ tackles. I think he could beat out Shanle for that WLB spot.

I would hope so....
Simoneau=Shanle

Not positve, but i think he played WLB in a 4-3 with the Bears

He played SLB for the Bears in a role similiar to Boulware for the Ravens on their infamous Superbowl defense. His strength is as a pass rusher from a 2-point stance, not coverage or as a sideline-to-sideline defender.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom