I would like to see Lil Jordan and Butler out there with Drew next week in the starting line up (1 Viewer)

Weird how polar opposites these guys are. Butler was lighting up the field in camp, then disappears completely in the game. 25 snaps with 0 catches.

Didn’t hear a peep from LJ Humphrey in camp, and all he does is catch everything thrown his way during the game.

It is weird how Butler catches almost everything at practice, but relatively quiet on yesterday. Meanwhile Jordan name isn't even called at practice, yet he's already scored a TD & caught a few passes in the pre season. I do think Butler will play a lot better next week.

I hope we see a lot more from BOTH in p/s games #3 and 4.

I want to see them with Drew as well and Thomas on the field at the same time. That's what will separate the winner from the loser out of the two, IMO, unless they plan to keep them both somehow.

Trravin dural has shown well lately. I think this is a tight race ATM.

Butler trying to catch the ball with his facemask yesterday is definitely a point against him. Teddy having a flu game really hurt. We need good QB play in order to evaluate these young guys in game situations. That nice high point by lil jordan was a thing of beauty though.

Butler had the big drop and at some point Sean will want to see it when the lights come on. But the Saints will not write him off and he’ll have every chance to be a contributor this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom