I would love to see a TV broadcast with only the croud noise and PA announcer (1 Viewer)

Exactly, I wish this would be an option on the NFL Sunday ticket. Pick your game and then get to choose from 3 audio's; either the network announcers, the away team radio announcers, or the home radio announcers. I would be willing to pay ALOT of money for that option. Someone should get on this NOW!

I definitely agree. However, if you have Sirius, you could do this already. I have Sirius and often listen to the home/away calls if I happen to be in my car at the time.

Considering that most feeds have the option of the SAP audio feed, I would think that it would be possible to have the "game audio" option broadcast on this second channel... or, my idea has always been to have a rotating few fans that get to do the game in a studio, with wings and beer, etc.... just like they would be calling it at home. I would listen to that. =)

I remember the "announcerless" game. It was Jets v. Miami in the 80's. NBC called it, "sounds of the game," or something like that. It was too weird, and no one liked it. I agree with those here who switch to the WWL-am play-by-play. I would love to get Jim & Hokie here in Houston.

As for a game with only PA announcer and crowd noise, man, I'd like to get that AT THE GAME. My vote would be dump most of the canned music and commercials on the big screen, and just let the crowd, the little jazz band that walks around, and whatever college band is there do all the sound.
I guarantee you would get a louder crowd.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom