I would love to see them make a second one (1 Viewer)

no man's land deserves a sequel before just about anything else.

ugh. top gun should only be voted in most overrated, popular category of dummies, movies of all time. so bad and so cheesy. it isn't even cheesy in a way that it would be considered a cult classic.

i think too many people wanted cruise to personally rape them, lack of quality "air movies", and just not enough cable subscribers, are what keep this movie nostalgic. it isn't worth a sheet other than nostalgia.

ugh. top gun should only be voted in most overrated, popular category of dummies, movies of all time. so bad and so cheesy. it isn't even cheesy in a way that it would be considered a cult classic.

i think too many people wanted cruise to personally rape them, lack of quality "air movies", and just not enough cable subscribers, are what keep this movie nostalgic. it isn't worth a shirt other than nostalgia.

Top Gun was bad. Really bad. But the Mission Impossible movies are great.

I don't like Cruise but he's been in some good movies.

See Vanilla Sky on your thread.

i like the first two movies. haven't had time to watch the sequels. i guess that i will add them to the need to watch list.

Oops ?

Still stupid & too dangerous. Plus, probably gave a heart attack to some of those workers in the buildings.

Haha yeah, I bet an accountant or two totally freaked out. Imagine the suspension window washers' reactions!

My favorite character in Top Gun was the F-14 Tomcat. With the awesome aerial photography, I loved it. Cheesy lines and acting aside.

/aviationnerd

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom