I would rather play with 10 than have Thomas on the field (1 Viewer)

i have to agree with you. he can't cover my grandmother and she is dead.

i have to agree with you. he can't cover my grandmother and she is dead.

LOL, my grandmother just called me from her grave in New Orleans East and told me she could rack up 200+ yards receiving against this guy!!!

He had a bad game. But again, how much is Bullocks to blame? Thomas has played outstanding at times this year. I bet he's still hurt. Hamstrings don't heal in two weeks.

Someone stop the bench Freddie madness! No one is better behind him, and Bullocks is playing like trash! That side of the secondary is weak, but I think it is more Bullocks than Freddie.....

Bullocks has no idea how to help out the corner on his side much less know how to double cover. Then there's his speed or should I say lack of it.

Thomas and Bulloch

One gets burnt and the other is lost. Awesome combination for the long ball.

I have to wonder if he is not healthy and tried to play with the pain. I know he's no all-star but that's about the worst game I have even seen Freddy T play.

I have to wonder if he is not healthy and tried to play with the pain. I know he's no all-star but that's about the worst game I have even seen Freddy T play.

Well he never had particularly good recovery speed, but yes, I had the same thought myself.

That's ridiculous. He's MUCH better than Craft, who would have surrendered much more to CJ.

Craft went up against a very good WR in Henry and we didn't see him get beat at all today.

Craft and Thomas are on the same level as far as I'm concerned. Whether its Thomas or Craft on that left side we still get beat over their just as bad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom