Ian Book (1 Viewer)

Why should we care? He's taking a valuable spot on the roster and he's not playable in a regular season game. So, move him to the PS.
Nope cant do that for two very important reasons.

One, some team will claim him and he becomes the next Drew Brees forever haunting the team like babe Ruth haunted the Red Sox for Many years.

Two, this could be the most important one. A move like this would upset the SR President of the Book Club.

One, some team will claim him and he becomes the next Drew Brees forever haunting the team like babe Ruth haunted the Red Sox for Many years.

Two, this could be the most important one. A move like this would upset the SR President of the Book Club.

I dont really see anyone snapping him up. At this point Grayson is/was a better QB and hes selling life insurance somewhere now

I dont really see anyone snapping him up. At this point Grayson is/was a better QB and hes selling life insurance somewhere now
Tell me who wins you a game under center... Book or Taysom. Right now... Taysom is your QB3.

I've not finished watching the whole game back, so I won't speak to this particular performance.

But I will say that, when considering the outlook for a young player at the position, I tend to look for whether the guy gets elevated to the backup position.

If you're made the backup QB in your rookie season, you're seriously ahead of the curve (or your team is desperate).

If you're made the backup QB going into your second season, you've got some actual or potential ability that coaches can see enough to rely on in a pinch. A career at QB, backup or otherwise, likely beckons.

If you're still the #3 QB at the end of your second training camp, the chances of that QB career look more remote.

Just my thoughts.

Iam all for giving young guys a chance. Or a second chance. But seriously… Book is not a NFL Quarterback

He got lucky to be drafted at all, earns some nice money for doing basically nothing until he will leave the team and never set a foot on a football field again.

Even if Winston and Dalton would go down, I doubt he would see the field.

Had high hopes for hin but it’s just absolutely disappointing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom