Ian Rapoport: Sean may not have a team lined up. (1 Viewer)

Again, he didn't quit on us at our lowest point. Our lowest point was just after 2005 and that's when he came here and turned us into a respectable team.
I’d make an argument that the summer of 2012 was the lowest in franchise history. The Bountygate offseason.
There was a real concern the Saints could go the way SMU football.

I’d make an argument that the summer of 2012 was the lowest in franchise history. The Bountygate offseason.
There was a real concern the Saints could go the way SMU football.
Nah, there was a real chance that the Saints were moving to San Antonio after 2005. 2012 wasn't close to that.

I don't watch the pregame shows much but the times I have seen him on there he seemed uncomfortable and was basically a 5th wheel. I doubt many non-saints fans tune in to see what he has to say.
Exactly how I felt too.

Setting up the eventual "settle" with Loomis and the Saints organization gets screwed (again).

That's not happening.
A man can dream… but why can’t it? i value CSP at 1300 points on the JJ Value chart.

According to the chart, their 1st this year is about 600 (30th) their 3rds are 240ish if I recall correctly. Next year first is tough, ima assume 15th. That pick is devalued by a round cuz you have to wait a year = 430…

Ok, maybe only one of the 3rds… but ya got start high, 😂

But to be real, Broncos 1st this year is unacceptable as a first, it’s practically a 2nd. Next years first has to be part of it. I want more picks so I’m trying to get those 3rds. But I cannot see this years 1st as the only compensation… no sir…

#gimmiedempicks

So he doesn't have an offer on the table from the Broncos? Let's see what happens after his interview with the Cards.

No. Cowherd said that but it seems pretty clear that’s not the case.
So wait… the report comes from a person with direct access to CSP and you just discard that because of what is probably disinformation…

Team makes handshake deal one day, reports come out… next day, EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART…

You don’t see that as fishy? Typical “fear of loss” negotiating tactics?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom