IBN worse than ESPN (1 Viewer)

He did say this:​

<IFRAME style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; POSITION: absolute; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; WIDTH: 1px; HEIGHT: 1px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" id=twitter-widget-0 class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" title="Embedded Tweet" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency scrolling=no></IFRAME>
<IFRAME style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; POSITION: absolute; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; WIDTH: 1px; HEIGHT: 1px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" id=twitter-widget-0 class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" title="Embedded Tweet" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency scrolling=no></IFRAME>
<S>@</S>CraigTaboo You think i care about late *** beat writers? Hit me up after he signs <S>#</S>WHODAT <S>#</S>Nnamdi <S>#</S>Saints<SCRIPT charset=utf-8 src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" async></SCRIPT>​
At least he's sticking to his guns

I tried embedding it and failed miserably

does anyone have a pic of this inc. bob guy? like a real pic? if so, lets photostop the trollface on it.

Calling it a "network" lol. He's been right on a few, but shotguns his predictions. One dude connected or not isn't a network by any stretch though.

I left a comment on their Facebook page but it looks like they're deleting them as they pop up.

That's one sign that they are displaying (among many) of a less-than-reliable source--an inability to accept criticism for reporting. It has to be just one person who makes up stories that are "possible" and may even become true in an effort to make it seem he is a good reporter. ESPN does this as well, especially Mort.

He is one guy, a former NY radio show caller. He got his nickname for getting convicted for a fight with a Patriots fan. He's had 3-4 good predictions that held up, but of course he's made more predictions than that. A lot of them he pads with 3 teams or so. We'll see. If we do sign him later, he'll make a big **** storm about it, that's for sure. He's just rolling the dice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom