ICYMI in Week 7 from the Saints (1 Viewer)

Get Up gave that 7k completion about 10 seconds of acknowledgement! (An almost backhanded compliment.)

If it had been Lil Tommy Boy doing that, they would have done an homage showing all 7k completions - some in slow motion!!!!

Get Up gave that 7k completion about 10 seconds of acknowledgement! (An almost backhanded compliment.)

If it had been Lil Tommy Boy doing that, they would have done an homage showing all 7k completions - some in slow motion!!!!

I'm not so sure this is true. Didn't Brady surpass Brees for most TD's? I haven't heard anyone say a word about that but I also haven't watched anything. I've read a couple of articles.

I'm not so sure this is true. Didn't Brady surpass Brees for most TD's? I haven't heard anyone say a word about that but I also haven't watched anything. I've read a couple of articles.

True they didn't make a big deal of it. (Of what little I've seen.)

But... that a race that's still ongoing. (Drew being only 1 TD behind, and one less game played this year) (And, FWIW, Tom has 1 more season under his belt. Actually a total of 11 games.)

No one is close to 7k completions, whereas Drew and Tom are in the middle of a race for Most TD's.
(Well, Tom is 468 completions behind (right now Tom is projected for only 402 completions this year) - a regular season's worth of completions at a clip of 25.14 passes/game)

Ref for Tom's projected completions: https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/2330/tom-brady

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom