I'd rather have lost to the Eagles (1 Viewer)

See, I know I was alone in this, but last year didn't even hurt.

Since were on the opposite end of the spectrum, when it comes to which loss was more hurtful. I will give insight since your hurt now but wasn’t last year. You will get over it. It might take a week or even two but it shall pass.

I’d rather not lose, ever
Well, yeah. But that I know we'd get over ... again. But I just really thought we'd run out of ways to get screwed.

Since were on the opposite end of the spectrum, when it comes to which loss was more hurtful. I will give insight since your hurt now but wasn’t last year. You will get over it. It might take a week or even two but it shall pass.
I know. It will.

Being a Saints fan since the Jim Mora era, they have been plenty of painful losses in playoffs. Falcons wildcard in ot or how about eagles playoff comeback. Both at home. Silver lining. Saints have a Super Bowl in our life time.

Marsh, go look at the stat line, the league tried against the eagles, the saints overcame the refs.

(6) holding calls (one of which was a complete phantom call to (0) on the eagles.

(1) holding call on the saints this week (0) on the rams...the refs let them interfere with our receivers all game, they let their D line hit Drew late, and let their OL hold all game.....finally they got their "kill shot" on the saints with 1:45 left.

I'm convinced there was an agenda, orders, what ever you want to call it...the bad calls were innumerable since the Dallas game.

Well, yeah. But that I know we'd get over ... again. But I just really thought we'd run out of ways to get screwed.

At the end of the day, it hurts as a fan but we’ll all get over it. Definitely won’t forget it. My greatest hope is they add penalty challenges, change from the current two and make it three to include things like this.

Regerdless of yesterday’s outcome, I still had to get up and go to work today. ?

booze, and the green stuff from the ground, makes it much more bearable....until you are sober.

Losing to the Eagles would have felt like the most wasted season in Saints history. How we lost to the Rams doesn't feel like a wasted season at least, but it does feel like a stolen season.

Either way, the scenario you're proposing is like asking "Would you rather get shot or stabbed?" Both results will hurt and suck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom