Idea for Falcons MNF game (1 Viewer)

BoatsNBeer

Why is all the Rum gone??
Reaction score
For the big games I always bring a coaches whistle with me to the game. I would guess it is about 5 times as loud as one person yelling full throttle. I am thinking about buying $40 worth or so (they are about $10 per dozen) and handing them out at the game. Yea or Nay?

StBSaint

Sec 646 Who Dat Nation
Reaction score
Look into plastic cowbells. There is someone in the section next to me with one and they loud as ****

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
Nay. That kind of stuff is headache inducing. Use the money on more beer and get louder.

ibelieve

unnecessarily vulgar
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Nay. Don't think a whistle is a good idea at a football game.

I had these but broke them. http://www.blasthorn.com/
Plus the people next to me really didn't like them much. Which is cool, because it even gave me a headache for a day or so after I would use it. Now i just scream.

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Much more expensive, but if you could get a radio station or something to hand out 30,000+ whoopee cushions before the game, it'd be fun to sit on those when Ryan comes to the line. I wonder how that would sound on TV?

Puddinhead

This space for rent
Reaction score
Nay. Don't think a whistle is a good idea at a football game.

I had these but broke them. http://www.blasthorn.com/
Plus the people next to me really didn't like them much. Which is cool, because it even gave me a headache for a day or so after I would use it. Now i just scream.

VERY effective advertising!

roturn

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
How about good old fashion yelling? It works for me and my section, we usually get the opposing offense to call at least 1 timeout and have 1 false start per game. Yeh 306 takes the credit!

Ragin Cajun

Reaction score
Me and the Wife are celebrating our 10 year anniversary by going to the game NOV2 MNF!

Hope we go into it 6-0

Last edited:

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
Reaction score
Good idea....

If you're looking to get ejected from the game.

OP

BoatsNBeer

Why is all the Rum gone??
Reaction score
How about good old fashion yelling? It works for me and my section, we usually get the opposing offense to call at least 1 timeout and have 1 false start per game. Yeh 306 takes the credit!

I yell plenty, but the whistle is several times as loud as I can yell. I usually only pull it out for big 3rd down or goal line plays. I don't over do it.

Nay. That kind of stuff is headache inducing. Use the money on more beer and get louder.

And beer isn't headache inducing? :hihi:

Good idea....

If you're looking to get ejected from the game.

I've been bringing a whistle since 2006, sit in the first row and first seats next to where the usher and police are.......never been told anything about it. :idunno:

Hmm, I suggest my buying and giving away mechanisms to make the crowd louder and no one thinks it a good idea. :scratch: Oh well.

Boudro

I'm so not a raper.
Reaction score
Ever tried a Fox 40? It's a pealess whistle thats louder than anything you're gonna get from Wal-Mart. It's what I, and most others, use as referees.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom