Idea for Falcons MNF game (1 Viewer)

Ever tried a Fox 40? It's a pealess whistle thats louder than anything you're gonna get from Wal-Mart. It's what I, and most others, use as referees.

I use to bring a bycycle horn to every game until one time I was told at the door I could not bring it into the game by the search crew. it worked great though, I just took the rubber end off and blew through it like a regular horn. it was very loud and you could get them for about $5.

I would think someone would have a problem with whistles though since one could be mistaken for a refs whistle ending a play.

Much more expensive, but if you could get a radio station or something to hand out 30,000+ whoopee cushions before the game, it'd be fun to sit on those when Ryan comes to the line. I wonder how that would sound on TV?

This is the kind of creative but brutally imaginitive and appropriate action neccesary to properly taunt the Falclowns and their nasty
fans

I think we should start with Bono and U2 singing The Saints Are Coming! That must give the Falcons nightmares.

that stuff is definitely illegal to have at NFL games... that would reflect very poorly on Saints fans to have a bunch of people with banned noisemakers at a nationally televised game

IF you can even get them through the gate

that stuff is definitely illegal to have at NFL games... that would reflect very poorly on Saints fans to have a bunch of people with banned noisemakers at a nationally televised game

Wouldnt want the nfl to get mad about noise makers at the game. I mean. Its not like this is minnesota with the loudspeakers on the sidelines. /sarcasm

I yell plenty, but the whistle is several times as loud as I can yell. I usually only pull it out for big 3rd down or goal line plays. I don't over do it.

And beer isn't headache inducing? :hihi:

I've been bringing a whistle since 2006, sit in the first row and first seats next to where the usher and police are.......never been told anything about it. :idunno:

Hmm, I suggest my buying and giving away mechanisms to make the crowd louder and no one thinks it a good idea. :scratch: Oh well.

The usher isn't enforcing league rules then.

Ever tried a Fox 40? It's a pealess whistle thats louder than anything you're gonna get from Wal-Mart. It's what I, and most others, use as referees.

The one I have is pealess. It's pretty loud.

:idunno: You make make it sound like I am proposing we tape the other team's practice and defensive signals. :hihi:

If I can get it through the gate? You've obviously never been to a game. Short of a tank, a minute gun, or a keg of beer, you could bring just about anything into the game. Sure they'll find a whistle the size of a large marble.

The usher isn't enforcing league rules then.

I'm sure the New Orleans girl getting paid $6 an hour is very interested in the upholding all the NFL rules. :no:

Cheer up guys. Making noise is a part of home field advantage. Not a big deal if a few of us do a little more than others, even if it bends the rules "a little". Better than a lot of the guys out there that sit on their hands on 3rd down. :jpshakehead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom