Idea for game, just need help (2 Viewers)

There is this game called farming Simulator that looks very fun but I don’t own a computer. Google the squad farming Simulator. It has a lot of mods but i was wondering if you can make it like but for iPhone. They make a couple for iPhone but none of them are all that great. I want a first person farming game with tons of trucks and atvs too? Am I making sense or sound like an idiot.

PS, antipop. I love those characters.

There is this game called farming Simulator that looks very fun but I don’t own a computer. Google the squad farming Simulator. It has a lot of mods but i was wondering if you can make it like but for iPhone. They make a couple for iPhone but none of them are all that great. I want a first person farming game with tons of trucks and atvs too? Am I making sense or sound like an idiot.

Isn't anyone going to answer this man's question?

PS, antipop. I love those characters.

There is a poster on this board named Uproar. He's said in the past that his job is making games for iOS, Android, and Windows phones. He also runs a small farming co-op in the Bywater in New Orleans. I'd send him a PM. He should be able to help you out.

But he spends a lot of time in Washington State so it might take him awhile to respond.

There is a poster on this board named Uproar. He's said in the past that his job is making games for iOS, Android, and Windows phones. He also runs a small farming co-op in the Bywater in New Orleans. I'd send him a PM. He should be able to help you out.

But he spends a lot of time in Washington State so it might take him awhile to respond.

Make him sign an NDA first. He stole my idea for the "where to poop" app, and he made tens of dollars on it that he didn't share.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom