Idea for game, just need help (2 Viewers)

I know five arborists. I suspect that's an unusual number of arborists to know - at least for someone not in the horticultural industry.

You know after Trump appoints that new supreme court nominee they ain't going to be able to do that no more.

Scratch this farming game. We need a pillow fighting game.

Ok ... the development team is shifting gears apparently ... Should we have an option for Shirtless or non-shirtless pillow fighting? Because I think we program that option in, but then make it shirtless no matter what they choose... Thoughts?

ooh... we could make that DLC ... instead of loot boxes, we'll have Pillow Cases ... eh?

No pants allowed

and I guess its going to be called Dot9: The Sequel

Hey, thanks for responding uproar. I like the pillow fight game. So, are you going to be able to help with the game. SR, give any ideas you have for the game.

Ok ... the development team is shifting gears apparently ... Should we have an option for Shirtless or non-shirtless pillow fighting? Because I think we program that option in, but then make it shirtless no matter what they choose... Thoughts?

ooh... we could make that DLC ... instead of loot boxes, we'll have Pillow Cases ... eh?

I mean, I only do shirtless. What's the point otherwise?

Although it doesn't really work with wdf, it always looks like he has a shirt on.

Hey, thanks for responding uproar. I like the pillow fight game. So, are you going to be able to help with the game. SR, give any ideas you have for the game.

First, Uproar is going to need to be supplied with some farm subsidies. He usually likes to be paid for not growing crops.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom