Idea for game, just need help (5 Viewers)

I already have that game on my phone. Wasn’t very impressed by it. But that’s kinda what I want it to be like just first person and better vehicles.

How many hundreds of thousands are you willing to invest?

Ok, I’ll try to get in touch with him. He sounds ljusy ike the guy I need to get in touch with.

If you put an "@" in front of his handle, he will appear like the genie from the lamp (if he's not in Washington State again). Like this: @uproar90

If you put an "@" in front of his handle, he will appear like the genie from the lamp (if he's not in Washington State again). Like this: @uproar90

I also understand that if you bend over he will show you how to make a farm simulator on you phone.

Damn man, your broke arse needs to go find a local farmer ask for a summer job. They have plenty to do, the best graphics and first person. You can even drive the vehicles if you show you are capable.

Damn man, your broke arse needs to go find a local farmer ask for a summer job. They have plenty to do, the best graphics and first person. You can even drive the vehicles if you show you are capable.

I live on a farm with a part time job this is just for something to do with my free time

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom