Ideal Draft "Realistic" (1 Viewer)

lafootballscout

Word to your Mother
Reaction score
Due to the fact that this team has a lot of needs, I believe a trade up will not be a good idea.

I also dont believe Dorsey or Ellis will be there at 10. I would love either especially Dorsey, but both of there stocks are rising and dont see either falling to Saints at 10.

1 Trade with Phili for 19 and Lito Sheppard ... I love Rivers potential and he will be good, but he does not scare me and has no POP! LB's need to POP when tackling... Too many high tackles in my opinion..

1 @19 Jerod Mayo LB Tenn Freakin scares me!!!!!

2 Pat Sims DT Auburn Dude is a freak and could be ALL PRO.. Saints must hit here!

3 Jermichal Finley TE Texas or Jacob Tammie TE.... To me same player.....Both great upside and potential stars at the position.

5 Dejuan Morgan FS NC State Team need....

6 Cory Lichtensteiger C Bowling Green Perhaps he is long gone, but Center is team need

7 Matt Flynn QB LSU Just love the dude.... He is a winner and a leader... Has great body control and is very athletic. Very good arm just not elite...

Word!

I'd try and trade #10 for #19 and Lito, then trade #19 for #31 and Shockey. Then draft Mayo/Phillips/Reggie Smith with #31. Then Trevor Laws with #40, and Antwaun Molden in the 3rd. That would a IDEAL draft scenario.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom