If 2020 season is cancelled does drew retire? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
If the season gets cancelled I would think drew has to retire. He'll be another year older and I thought he would only play one more year anyway. I love what Drew has done for the organization but I was sorry we let Bridgewater go. He was only 27 and seamed like a really good fit for the saints. I don't see us getting pass the first round of the playoffs again this year if the season is played.Drew's arm strength wasn't what it use to be and it always shows up at the end of the year. Last year having missed 5 games helped drew but It'll be worse this year if he plays the whole season. We can have all the speedy wide receivers we want but we don't have a deep ball threat with Drew in there. That's been the case the last couple years.
Thoughts and comments

I think that he would be more inclined to want to play after a year of being away from the game. :scratch:

Hard to say. I really think he wants to play one more season and as much as we have to take into account his age, if this season gets cancelled, he'll have a lot of downtime to really focus on his conditioning without taking the beating of playing football this year.

Unless he's just really locked in to a plan he has for life, I think we'll see him one more season, whether it's this year or next.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom