If, And, But: The New Orleans Saints Will Be in the Playoffs in 2013 (Yahoo!) (1 Viewer)

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
470_2009817.jpg

If, And, But: The New Orleans Saints Will Be in the Playoffs in 2013

It was seemingly over before it even began.

That's how some viewed the New Orleans Saints' 2012 season. A season-long suspension for head coach Sean Payton was the lowlight of numerous punishments for coaches, executives and players that casted a pall over the team's attempt to repeat as NFC South champions.

When it was all said and done, seven wins in their final 12 games wasn't enough to offset a 0-4 start. The Saints finished 7-9 and out of the playoffs for the first time since 2008.

But Payton is back and so are high expectations for a team that remains one of the most exciting in the league.

And the New Orleans Saints will be in the playoffs for the fourth time in five seasons…

Rest of Article

We need balance on offense.

I would not trade Ivory because we need playmakers and he is one. If I knew that the player we would get for him would be a difference maker, I might think differently.

I believe the defense will be better under Ryan and I believe Payton will have a chip on his shoulder all season.

WHODAT!!!!

I picked long time back , that they would be winners of the NFC game! So says ST Ronaldo!
We don't need a top 7 Defense, just one that will slow the other team down some.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom