If anyone would like to sound like an insider/expert on UDFA/late-round, here you go. (1 Viewer)

perret318

Runnin like a road lizard
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Feel free to copy and paste this, filling in the appropriate info. You're welcome.

I have to say, the Saints got a steal in signing <player's name>. I'm a huge fan of <player's university>, so I've gotten to watch him closely the last couple of years. <player's name> may not be the flashiest <player's position>, but his football IQ is very high, and the intangibles are all there. His <hip movement/acceleration/anticipation/ball skills/second and third read ability> is excellent. I think working with <relevant Saints position coach> could really take <player's name>'s game to the next level, to the point where he could legitimately compete for rotation time on the team. Great pickup by the Saints on what could prove to be a real sleeper of a deal.

Infoman

You're a Towel!
Reaction score
I have to say, the Saints got a steal in signing Fondal Mabols. I'm a huge fan of Long Stoke University, so I've gotten to watch him closely the last couple of years. Mabols may not be the flashiest deep threat, but his football IQ is very high, and the intangibles are all there. His Hippity Dippity is excellent. I think working with Coach Peter Pipper could really take Mabol's game to the next level, to the point where he could legitimately compete for rotation time on the team. Great pickup by the Saints on what could prove to be a real sleeper of a deal.

evilsaint

Clockwork Mango
Reaction score
Fondal is the opposite of a game changer. Until we get someone on par with Handel Mieschaft, we as fans will never get the ending we're looking for and always go home too soon and sad...

rlpmd

professor and contributor
Reaction score
Gil Brandt list with short analysis and blurb on who has signed and what is left. lord knows we got a ways to go to get 90 contracts and there is camp body help out there.

Grant Backer Two

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
#2 CB, #1 and #6 Safety, #15 TE, #18 LB according to the list.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread