If ATL wins = Season over

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
It's over anyway. Just gonna relax at this point. Keep betting and enjoy what's left of the season that way.

This board is going to be nuts in a few minutes. Truth is, we weren't a very good team this year. Too inconsistent. So while some will think this is the end of the world, better to just let it go IMO. There's always next year.

OP
Taker597

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's over anyway. Just gonna relax at this point. Keep betting and enjoy what's left of the season that way.

This board is going to be nuts in a few minutes. Truth is, we weren't a very good team this year. Too inconsistent. So while some will think this is the end of the world, better to just let it go IMO. There's always next year.

2017 has always been my pick for a good year.

SaintsNY

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Even if they lose its over. Team cant get over .500 and people talk about playoffs lol

TurboWhoDat

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
this season was over when sean payton and his cronies weren't fired in the offseason.

Innotech

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Season over. Brees deserves better than this. We got handled by a bad Lions team. Pathetic. I hope the Falcons win the super bowl.

Zztop

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
season was over when they lost all 4 preseason games and the first 3 of regular season

OP
Taker597

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It won't be unless we make some huge changes to help the defense out

I think i've said the same thing since 2010
If they come out with Cover 2... You know how this story goes.. lol

Nevimeister

I was there!
Reaction score
Season going absolutely nowhere. Forever down early playing catchup leading to mistakes (with awful ST mixed in for much of the season)

DaFranchise80

Veteran
Reaction score

This is how I feel too. I just want to enjoy the rest of the season watching our young receivers and defense continue to grow. I'd be fine with 9-7 or 8-8 with steady improvement to be honest

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom