If Bengals trade Green, Saints are odds-on favorites (1 Viewer)

I would go w/ Devante Parker. Younger, playing good w/ a bad team and w/ our QBs he'll be much better.

Quite interesting Insights. idk, but this could be a really viable option that no one expects. Good stuff! Thx

I would go w/ Devante Parker. Younger, playing good w/ a bad team and w/ our QBs he'll be much better.

lol wat

speechless.gif

Last edited:
Here's where I'm at. I don't give a rats butt which it is at this point.

Give me any of the 3 please. ( Sanders, Bryant, Green w/e )

Make it happen Loomis, get the janitor to fire up the old fax machine! You can do eeet! (y)

:sir-saint:

We don’t need any more injure prone players. Cam Meredith anyone? Enough is enough w/ that. All I’m saying is Devante Parker is healthier and younger.

I like Green but can he stay healthy/on the field?

We don’t need any more injure prone players. Cam Meredith anyone? Enough is enough w/ that. All I’m saying is Devante Parker is healthier and younger.

I like Green but can he stay healthy/on the field?
With one leg, a hook for a hand, and the drummer from Def Leppard throwing him the ball, I'm pretty sure Green could put up DeVante Parker style numbers.

He’s getting right in the age where most receivers drop off. And he dropped off a few years ago. I wouldn’t give up a 2nd round pick for him.

The only thing that has dropped off has been his number of games played. When he has played, his performance hasn't dropped off at all.

If he's healthy and he comes to the Saints, he'll be deadly across from Thomas and a massive upgrade over Ginn. And I like Ginn. He's no AJ Green though.

Stop just think SERIOUSLY

Kamara-Backfield
Green-Wide Left
Thomas-Wide Right
Cook- TE
Smith-Slot Receiver

Brees at QB

Seriously this would be a deadly combo and I don’t even want to begin to talk about when Ginn comes in and Thomas/Green shifts inside ? ?

With this Oline and Defense and Dline playing out of their minds. Don’t matter boss Saints by atleast 10 every game

Pass, guy is talented but made of glass. Let's just roll with who we have now and save the draft capital.

Without knowing the cost to make the deal, I can't make up my mind.
Green is the most talented. Free agent next year could mean a half year rental, but we're in the best shape we've ever been in to get the Lombardi. If he's really healthy as speculated, it will come down to asking price from Cincy.

I lean to Parker move. Young, healthy, friendly contract, not a free agent and Miami may be the easier team to negotiate with. On the other hand, he's the least proven. He's a potential stud. Green and Sanders we know are the real deal.

I think the Broncos get in contention and keep him. I'd be happy to get him, but he's third on my wish list.

Another big consideration is offensive chemistry with Thomas. Which of these alpha males will work best with the bona fide alpha in the house? They're all high-character guys, so it shouldn't be a concern, but you never know.

Any trade that goes down is contingent on Green passing a physical. There are rumors that he might be sandbagging his health status a little bit. I'm sure he's conflicted, he wants to stay with his team, but his team is terrible. He might like the chance to experience the post season and maybe get a Super Bowl ring. He's going to the Saints or the Patriots. Ask yourself, would you rather play the Patriots with Green on your side or theirs?

The only thing that has dropped off has been his number of games played. When he has played, his performance hasn't dropped off at all.

If he's healthy and he comes to the Saints, he'll be deadly across from Thomas and a massive upgrade over Ginn. And I like Ginn. He's no AJ Green though.

Not being able to play because you’re always hurt is a drop off

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom