If Brees gets hurt in the playoffs give me Taysom over Teddy. we wasted a 3rd (1 Viewer)

RKNSaint

Contrarian
Reaction score
Probably a good reason I don't run a message board. I guess new threads are the life-blood so I would end up killing off my board from deleting so many stupid new threads.

DABOOT162

LURKER
Reaction score
We have NO CHANCE with Teddy. Taysom could give us a chance if we play him like Lamar Jackson
What do you think you saw on the field? Because we didn’t score 30 you think there is no chance? Drew didn’t fare too well against them either and he had a full compliment of offense. You’re ridiculous

Domeination

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Vanilla game plan with two tackles signed off the street, no Warford & Peat left early, no Kamara & only Ingram for a couple series and you think the problem is Teddy? Even Drew would not have had a great day in that situation against Carolina's starters.
Add to that no Ginn. He made a big difference in the Pittsburgh game. The other thing is that Payton was calling plays to force the ball to Thomas, even though he was being blanketed, especially without Ginn to draw a safety away. Bridgewater commented about this after the game, saying that once the record was out of the way the play calling improved and the offense started to get in a groove.

Saints123000

Veteran
Reaction score
We have plenty of time to worry about who plays QB when Drew isn't available after he retires. Let's not worry about that right now. We have Drew and a divisional playoff game to enjoy in 2 weeks.

SeapeaNOLA

I expect nothing and I'm still let down.
Reaction score
Did anyone forget about the Arizona preseason game? Taysom looked much worse out there and turned the ball over more. Teddy for the most part looked alright.

I love Taysom Hill but I know why he's a QB3.

FootballLady

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We have NO CHANCE with Teddy. Taysom could give us a chance if we play him like Lamar Jackson
This is exactly the type of knee jerk posting that Andrus and others have spoken against. Not constructive criticism, no room for an honest discussion, just emotional vomiting on a keyboard. Do better.

Chopper Man

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I swear these negative Nancy's come out during a 13-3 season and make these ridiculous posts. Also for the record I have never seen Taysom throw a laser like Teddy did in this past game. Not even close. Taysom is a special player but his skill set does know its bounds or the Saints would have never given up a third for Teddy.

CowtownSaint

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
I swear there weren’t any posts like this last season at this time. What the hell is going on with this forum lately. The crazy posts are getting out of hand like an epidemic here. None of them are insightful or well founded either and bring no substance for conversation. It’s all this sucks of that sucks or we are bad at this or oh but we should have done this.

TheGrayMan

Combat Vet
Reaction score
No. I like Taysom and I want to see if he develops into the heir, but if Brees has to miss a game in the playoffs, God forbid, I think Teddy is capable of winning one. Don't know if he would, but he can. We already know he's capable of starting games and winning them.

SweetT

Old alias known as FLASH
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I’d like to see Teddy throw without the glove on. I was hoping he would take it off Sunday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)