If Carroll leaves USC (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Does that mean that something is likely coming from the whole Reggie Bush pending scandal and sanctions that could come as a result? I can only think he knows something is coming as a reason to talk to the Falcons. The coons are a complete mess and I dont seem him even talking to them if this wasnt hanging over his head.

I wondered the same thing. It could be a sign of things to come. I'm not sure anyone would leave what they have at USC to go to the Falcons with all their issues without something being wrong in Tinsletown.

Carrol talks to an NFL team every offseason. This is nothing new.

How could you miss the slob job the media does over him every year about him and the NFL.

Carrol talks to an NFL team every offseason. This is nothing new.

How could you miss the slob job the media does over him every year about him and the NFL.

Very true, but it seems like he's going further than he's gone in previous years. I would be absolutely surprised if Carroll left, but this investigation my be making the decision for him.

He might as well talk to NFL teams. One never knows...a desperate one like the Falcons might make some crazy, out of this world offer to him.

Plus, it never hurts to network. You never know when it might come in useful.

In short, there is nothing to lose by talking to NFL teams.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom