If Chase walks (1 Viewer)

SaintBrad

Very Banned
Reaction score
sign Tebow in FA.

I know, I know...

But Payton is a heck of an offensive guru, teacher and coach. I bet he could turn Tebow into an average QB.

chad_moore

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Tebow is NOT football smart. I'm afraid as good of a mentor/coach/teacher Payton is, there isn't much he's gonna be able to do for a guy like Tebow. He needs to completely give up the QB role and either become a TE or a HB/FB. Let him go to Jax or Miami and be their media nightmare...not ours ;)

And I'm pretty sure we would have every single UDFA banging on our door to hold a clipboard behind Brees. If by some chance Chase walks, I don't think someone like Tebow is who we want assisting Drew on the sidelines.

Sean

All-Pro
Reaction score
If Chase left I'd rather them sign someone like Matt Flynn the only way I'd want Tebow on our team is if he was on the practice squad...Seriously God forbid Brees got hurt in a game...Then Tebow came in, no no no. My blood pressure already goes up enough during games as it is lol. So yeah, no to Tebow. Would be interesting to see who we signed as a backup though if Chase did walk...

RaisingTheBar

The Voice of Reason
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If you would have put sign tebow in the title i never would have clicked on the thread.

SaintsJunkie

BREES HOF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Love to see us sign TEBOW, him with Sean would be great, If Steve Young can become a throwing QB, then Tebow shouldn't have a problem, Young was terrible in tampa.

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
This thread should qualify as reason enough to remove the profanity filter so I may replay with an emphatic "**** no". In case you were wondering, yes. **** was in all caps.

Proximo

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
sign Tebow in FA.

I know, I know...

But Payton is a heck of an offensive guru, teacher and coach. I bet he could turn Tebow into an average QB.
You must've seen him on the news today and thought just because people are talking about him suddenly he's a good player. Ugh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom