If Coach Payton COACHES Dallas in 2023, Do YOU Wish Payton Success, or Still Hate Dallas and Want Them To Lose? (1 Viewer)

mrperrino

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
simple question...everyone here loves Sean, but you can't root for his success and hate on Dallas either...do ANY of you become Dallas Cowboys fans? Can't be hating on Sean Payton, because he would REPRESENT the COWBOYS, and you can't be wishing on Sean Payton to fail... Hmmmmmm. Crickets? Thought so.

Anywhere he goes I want him to lose every game that isn’t against an NFC South team or a team we’re competing against for playoff seeding.

Appreciate everything he did. But the second he joins another team, he’s merely another opponent. One I hope we demand 17 first round picks from.

If Sean goes on to coach Dallas in 2022, 2023, or at any point, I will still love him for what he accomplished as a former Saints coach and will hope that all that all his non-NFL dreams come true. I hope that he never wins in Dallas though and whatever that means, I am OK with it. As a Saints fan I cheer for the Saints and against teams that compete with the Saints for conference championships, players, coaches, etc. It's not personal, just team fandom over people fandom.

Nope. Want him to fail. But mostly just looking at Jerry face from wayyyy up there looking down and wondering "I thought this was the great Sean Payton".

I'll wish him well.. unless he's in the way of the New Orleans Saints. at which point I will hope he fails miserably. Who Dat!?

Has nothing to do with Dallas. If he coaches elsewhere I'll root against him. He played a big part in putting the team in it's current position and now he's walking away from it. While we are trying to recover from the mess that he and Mickey have helped create, he will look to inherit a better situation. Doesn't sit well with me. I was hoping coach would stay and help us work through this, and prove he could win without Drew along the way. I guess he wasn't up to it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom