If Coach Payton COACHES Dallas in 2023, Do YOU Wish Payton Success, or Still Hate Dallas and Want Them To Lose? (1 Viewer)

I don't care where he goes I'll still be salty that he left us to coach another team. If he stays retired I wish him nothing but happiness.

That's just it, he knows damn well he is going to coach again. It hurts some he didn't want to coach our team anymore but don't buy this tv gig thing as retirement from coaching. He is coming back and he knows it, it just won't be here. Sometimes Parcells advice isn't always the right advice but what's done is done at this point. Saints need to move forward

I won't cheer for him and Dallas if that is the question.

I really don't know... Do I hate Alabama even more because Nick Saban is their coach (after coaching LSU to a championship)? Oh, that would be a yes, except that I can't hate Alabama any more than I already do. However, I do hate Nick Saban, so there's that.

Like asking if water is wet, too obvious of an answer here lol. He found a loophole out of a contract for a team he no longer wanted to coach. No Saints fans are gonna cheer for Dallas or wish him success there
Thank goodness someone else understands what I’m trying to say.

I would want them to be the first 0-17 team. I would want Jerry to meddle in only the way that he can and get Sean BEYOND frustrated. I'd want him to regret ever quitting here. And I would hope the referees don't forget the vendetta they've had against Payton since the no-call and continue to sandbag him at every turn.

If he coaches the cowboys,49ers,rams or any team in our division i can’t say I’ll hate the guy but I’d wish the worst coaching tenure ever upon him and then love him again once he loses that job and blame those teams for having terrible organizations that he could have never succeeded with. Any other teams besides those I’d wish him well though.

I appreciate more than I can say what he did for this franchise and New Orleans over his successful tenure. That will always be and I wish he gets into the Hall of Fame for his body of work and efforts to lift this City in time of devastation. Having said that the Cowboys are competitors in the NFC and I dislike that condescending and arrogant franchise and will be happy to see them among the also rans in the NFC year to year. If he goes to a team in the AFC I'll be happy to follow that team, i.e. Chargers or Bronco's!

Weird perspective but grew up in Texas an Oilers fan and live 2h from Dallas now. Moved to Louisiana and Saints seeped in after a little AB RB DB magic mixed with Oilers moving to Tenn. So I didn't have to hate the cowboys bc of different conferences on top of it my grandmother was the biggest cowboys fan out there and she was my favorite person. All that being said, I will never cheer for them, just won't dislike them too much unless they are in our way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom