If Coach Payton COACHES Dallas in 2023, Do YOU Wish Payton Success, or Still Hate Dallas and Want Them To Lose? (3 Viewers)

I wouldn’t wish him to go down in flames or anything like that. Maybe a few winning seasons, but not making it far in the playoffs, and of course losing to us. I’m not going to be that bitter, but I certainly wouldn’t be thrilled with him winning another team a SB.

Honestly you could just about switch players and coaches with the cowgirls and I would still hate the cowgirls...

I will always appreciate Sean for what he did for this Team and City but if he goes to coach the Cowgirls, Falcons, Bucs, or Panthers; then I will not cheer for him in any capacity

simple question...everyone here loves Sean, but you can't root for his success and hate on Dallas either...do ANY of you become Dallas Cowboys fans? Can't be hating on Sean Payton, because he would REPRESENT the COWBOYS, and you can't be wishing on Sean Payton to fail... Hmmmmmm. Crickets? Thought so.
Never

I will always appreciate Sean for what he did for this Team and City but if he goes to coach the Cowgirls, Falcons, Bucs, or Panthers; then I will not cheer for him in any capacity
It won't be to a division rival, may be another NFC team, but yeah teams like the Falcons would have no shot lol. Payton eats roasted Falcon

Naw, complete failure to him and anyone else in that organization.....But honestly, I don't see him coaching again unless RG is gone from the NFL.

I’ll hate the Cowboys like always. It’ll look weird with Payton wearing the star.
But after Jerry fires him after four years, I’ll welcome him back.

Ask the question again, but replace cowboys with falcons, and the ask yourself, why did I ask the question in the first place?

If he went on to coach a team like the bills or bengals or even the lions, you’ll get more people willing to root for him. But the cowboys? C’mon man.

:scratch: You should have just asked if we would want Sean Payton to be inducted into the Hall of Fame as a Dallas Cowboy. You would have gotten the same answer.

I wish him well, but I'll never root for the Cowboys. I'm grateful to Sean and co for all the memories. but I'm a Saints fan and that's it. If he needed a break, I get it. If this was a way to sneak off to Dallas, that's a whole different thing.

simple question...everyone here loves Sean, but you can't root for his success and hate on Dallas either...do ANY of you become Dallas Cowboys fans? Can't be hating on Sean Payton, because he would REPRESENT the COWBOYS, and you can't be wishing on Sean Payton to fail... Hmmmmmm. Crickets? Thought so.
I greatly appreciate what coach Payton did for our franchise and our city but make no mistake if he goes to the Cowboys or any other team he will be on the opposite sideline and I will want My Team to win. No question about it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom