If Coach Payton COACHES Dallas in 2023, Do YOU Wish Payton Success, or Still Hate Dallas and Want Them To Lose? (1 Viewer)

I think it will be hilarious if he goes to dallas. Jerry Jones demands his head coach submits to whatever Jones wants. Watching dallas fans finally get what they've been crying for only to then have Payton fall flat on his face and the franchise continue to go quite literally nowhere would be amazing.

Just because you have a past stint with a team doesn't mean you're the best fit there. Payton is never going to have the control he's gonna want with Dallas. If/when he goes back to coaching, its gonna be his way or the highway.

Jerry Jones goes on sports radio and runs his mouth about team and staff. Payton was upset over the fact one year the Saints were in the conversation for Hard Knocks. Jerry Jones loves all the drama. Payton hates the drama, so much to the point he left a powerful position in the competition committee over it.

Sean Payton will never get to another Super Bowl unless he is in the booth broadcasting. He will have some success with whatever team he coaches but Super Bowl, no way. In his last two post seasons he was outcoached by Zimmer and Arians. Sure he will take a team to respectability but will never do what he did with the Saints in 2009.

My intense dislike of the Cowboys will not be affected by their selection of future head coaches. I will always appreciate and respect Payton for what he did. But I am not joining the Sean Payton For Life Fan Club.

I love Sean and will always be grateful for everything he has done for the Saints and the city of New Orleans but IF he were to coach elsewhere, i would not support him. Especially if he coached in Dallas. My loyalty lies with the Saints first and foremost. They were a part of my life before him and will be after him.

After they give us their 2 first round picks and Micah Parsons. I wish him as much success as he wants.

simple question...everyone here loves Sean, but you can't root for his success and hate on Dallas either...do ANY of you become Dallas Cowboys fans? Can't be hating on Sean Payton, because he would REPRESENT the COWBOYS, and you can't be wishing on Sean Payton to fail... Hmmmmmm. Crickets? Thought so.
Cowboys are not the Saints.
Don’t like the Cowboys.
If Payton coaches the Cowboys, he will be the Cowboys coach.
Easy no.

Sean Payton will never get to another Super Bowl unless he is in the booth broadcasting. He will have some success with whatever team he coaches but Super Bowl, no way. In his last two post seasons he was outcoached by Zimmer and Arians. Sure he will take a team to respectability but will never do what he did with the Saints in 2009.
I actually think the opposite. He ran off 4 straight division titles with a QB who couldn't throw any further than 25 yards downfield. It's impossible to think of how much scheming had to be done to put out a productive offense week in/out with that sort of limitation

Lose + their first and second round picks through 2037

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom