If Coach Payton COACHES Dallas in 2023, Do YOU Wish Payton Success, or Still Hate Dallas and Want Them To Lose? (2 Viewers)

Always have been a Saints fan. Once a player or coach leaves the Saints...well goodbye. Won't root for them if on another team. If they are not with another team I wish them well in life.

People really need to take a look at themselves when your wishing anyone in this life failure...this would be like if your best friend left working at walmart with you and went to target and you hoped he got fired...doesn't make any sense to me. Football is just a game...a meaningless game. People's lives are so much more valuable than this game.

I hope he goes 0-17 unless he plays Saints division rivals. I am not happy he bailed as soon as it got hard and all this lovey dovey stuff is having no affect on me. He knows he’s gettin’ while the gettin’ is good.

simple question...everyone here loves Sean, but you can't root for his success and hate on Dallas either...do ANY of you become Dallas Cowboys fans? Can't be hating on Sean Payton, because he would REPRESENT the COWBOYS, and you can't be wishing on Sean Payton to fail... Hmmmmmm. Crickets? Thought so.
I'm a Saints fan,not a Sean Payton fan! Whoever leaves the team,I couldn't care less what they do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom