if Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee falls to us, will Sean Payton pull the trigger? (1 Viewer)

SaintsJunkie

BREES HOF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i don't know much about this guy, but that he is big , fast, who knows, the next megatron, A.J. Green, Randy Moss.

Do you pass on an all pro, future hall of fame wr? not saying he is, but if they believe he is, do you take him?

i don't know much about this guy, but that he is big , fast, who knows, the next megatron, A.J. Green, Randy Moss.

Do you pass on an all pro, future hall of fame wr? not saying he is, but if they believe he is, do you take him?

We dont need any help on the offensive side ..... An offensive tackle only if BUSHROD walks ..... Lets focus on Defense ....

If you think he is the next Megatron or Randy Moss, you take him. You just can't pass up that kind of talent when it is available unless you have a defensive player that you have rated very close to him.

That being said, I have no idea how good this guy is, but I don't recall him doing all that much at Tennessee.

Highly doubtful we'd go WR but then again not many expected a CB in 2010 when we all wanted a pass rusher and Jerry Hughes from TCU was "the guy" by SR committee.

If a player with Megatron/AJ Green potential falls in your lap, you don't debate, you take him. We could have Calvin, Green, Moss & Fitz in their prime and you still don't pass up a player like that, even with the worst defense in history.

The best defense is a good offense.

this may not be popular, but I hope they go bpa every round regardless of offense or defense.
i'm not saying patterson would be bpa, btw. i really don't know much about him.

No thanks, dudes a falcons fan. Posted a photo on his twitter at a falcon game saying something like go falcons!

No thanks, dudes a falcons fan. Posted a photo on his twitter at a falcon game saying something like go falcons!

I retract my previous post. Maybe we should draft him just to light him on fire and dump him on Goodell's doorstep.

I say go for it Colston and Lance need help on staying Healthy and we dont have alot of Weapons nomore so lets add some explosiveness,cause the Best defensive players come late in the Draft!!!

Well if you truly believe he is a future hall of famer no, obviously you do not pass on him.

But that's an extremely bold projection to be that confident in. So it's highly unlikely.

Keenan Allen is the better reciever. He is going to rocket up the draft after the combine. Kid is similiar to AJ green.

I think Patterson is going to be a late 1st round earl 2nd round reciever. Could see him going to the Vikings at the earliest.

Keenan Allen is the better reciever. He is going to rocket up the draft after the combine. Kid is similiar to AJ green.

I think Patterson is going to be a late 1st round earl 2nd round reciever. Could see him going to the Vikings at the earliest.

IA, I prefer Allen over Patterson

AJ Green was a much better prospect then Keenan Allen, a fact which will be demonstrated in their draft status.

This team has knack for going BPA. I fully expect Loomis and Co to address a lot of needs in free agency so we dont pigeon hole ourselves in the draft having to draft for need.

Honestly, i dont even get hung up on who we draft in round 1. I am in total agreement with the BPA strategy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom