If Cowboys want Payton (2 Viewers)

Like I said on another thread, after goin thru all the hell in gasoline underwear this past season, do you realize IF we jus had Lutz, we’d probably b in the playoffs!!!!??? Crazy, huh!!

After this kinda a year, I PROMISE you this team can’t WAIT to get to da 2022 season!!!!

N that start at the top with Sean Payton!!!

I don’t know who this is…is he connected?

Same regurgitated mess that comes up everytime they are in the market for a coach, "SP has ties to the Jones family and Dallas, blah blah blah. " it's conical.
Since when has it been speculated that SP wants to take a year off or just walk away? And why do people keep saying his contract is up when he signed a 5 year extension to 2026?

Same regurgitated mess that comes up everytime they are in the market for a coach, "SP has ties to the Jones family and Dallas, blah blah blah. " it's conical.
Since when has it been speculated that SP wants to take a year off or just walk away? And why do people keep saying his contract is up when he signed a 5 year extension to 2026?
It definitely is brought up yearly, hoping it’s wrong as usual. Eventually they’ll be right, (that Sean will either retire or move on) just hope it’s not for a few more years.

No amount for me to accept any trade. There are 4 head coaches that are elite in the NFL Andy Reid, Bill Belichick, Mike Tomlin, and Sean Payton. All the rest are expendable.

Last edited:
They were all over this on “the fan” yesterday in Dallas. Blabbering something about Payton saying how special the Dallas job is and that they were going to give McCarthy one more year as Payton only had a season left on his contract then LET(their words) him come to Dallas. How long are they going to hang onto this pipe dream?

They were all over this on “the fan” yesterday in Dallas. Blabbering something about Payton saying how special the Dallas job is and that they were going to give McCarthy one more year as Payton only had a season left on his contract then LET(their words) him come to Dallas. How long are they going to hang onto this pipe dream?
What’s funny is that Cowboys fans won’t acknowledge that he signed a contract extension that’s good until 2026.

Now they are right back on it again this morning. Apparently the Jones’ have canceled all appointments today and are in meetings. They are speculating McCarthy is out and tossing around Payton’s name again.

Man I would be beyond sad if Payton EVER left to coach Dallas. It’s his career tho, and I get that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom