If Cowboys want Payton (1 Viewer)

No. There's no trade package they could offer that would prompt me to say yes. Literally none. I'll take the option of having Sean Payton as our head coach until he retires, thanks.

They could offer their first round pick for the next 25 years and I would say no. Hall of Fame coaches don't grow on trees.
I would take that deal! 25 first rounders? We'd be crazy not to. Sean would be retired with his grandkids on his lap and we'd still be drafting 1st rounders!

I don't think you meant that literally. At least I hope not...

I would take that deal! 25 first rounders? We'd be crazy not to. Sean would be retired with his grandkids on his lap and we'd still be drafting 1st rounders!

I don't think you meant that literally. At least I hope not...
He could maybe win a Super Bowl with the Cowboys. That dumpster fire won't win one in the next 25 years. I'd take 25 years of first round picks AND, every year they would allow us to trade for any member of their team for a seventh round pick. I could not stand to see the Cowboys win a Super Bowl with our coach.

There is nothing I would trade Payton for. There are only 22 Head Coaches in the NFL Hall of Fame. Why? Because it’s nearly impossible to have the kind of sustained success we’ve seen since 2006.

Sean Payton is one of the best to ever be in the top coaches seat and this year put an exclamation point on that. You don’t let that go for anything.

Last edited:
Nobody or draft picks are worth our coach.
Spot-on.

Younger WhoDats don’t remember the Saints (Ditka) giving ALL our draft picks away for Ricky Williams. How’d that turn out?

:gosaints:

Attachments

• D31C54CC-0ABE-4FDF-AF95-67157C9FBED4.jpeg
    D31C54CC-0ABE-4FDF-AF95-67157C9FBED4.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom