If Dalton starts and wins the next 2 games…What do you do with Winston? (1 Viewer)

1st off, what is possibly cajun about Dalton? Dude is less cajun than Taysom hill and that’s saying something

2nd I have zero insight into how head coaches think, but in every instance I can think of, when the starting QB was healthy, he got his job back
I figure there must be a structural reason

If Dalton actually moves the ball and say we win the next 2 games. What do you do with Winston when he is healthy to play again ? Would you ride it out with the Cajun Carrot or put Winston back in ?
Healthy Winston >>>>> Healthy Dalton.

It's not even remotely close. Y'all act like Daltons last few years with the Bears and Cowboys didn't happen.

Dallas will go back to Dak, the Saints will go back to Winston. Depending on how Dalton performs is proportionate to how long Winston will have to prove himself upon return.

In all honesty, without Thomas, Peat and a suspect offensive line I don’t see Dalton having big success.

There’s just something missing right now.

1st off, what is possibly cajun about Dalton? Dude is less cajun than Taysom hill and that’s saying something

2nd I have zero insight into how head coaches think, but in every instance I can think of, when the starting QB was healthy, he got his job back
Jeff Blake?

Might be the intangibles firing up the crowd here.

Tom Brady might disagree.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom