If Dorsey is still there at number 9 (1 Viewer)

Brees 2 Colston

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Do we hope the Bengals dont take him or do we get on the phone with them and play let's make a deal? I think the Bengals would take him, there is no way Dorsey is gonna slip to 10 so this would be our best shot at him. We offer our 1st and 3rd for their 1st and 4th maybe?

If he gets to 8 we should get on the phone.

If he's still there at #9, then he was still there at #8, too. If a trade didn't go off at that time and Cinci wants Dorsey (he won't be there) then there's probably no way we trade up w/o paying way too much.

Baltimore is our only tickets to getting him if we want to. If he reaches Cincy, we're done.

If he falls to 9, it's too late. There's no point in trading with Cincy because if they want Dorsey, they won't trade and if they don't want him, we can get him at 10.

Baltimore is our only tickets to getting him if we want to. If he reaches Cincy, we're done.

Not true. We could move up to New England's spot. It would cost us a 3rd round pick this year though.

If we stay at 10 and he reaches 9, our only chance of getting him would be if Gholston or somehow Long are still there. They may go with one of the top DEs before DT but that's about it.

Holy crap I can post...

Anyway, if he reaches 7 get Belichick on the phone and if McFadden is there pray that Dallas isn't dumb enough to trade their 2 #1's for him. I honestly can't imagine the Pats using that 7th pick unless absolutely necessary.

If by the grace of god the LBs can all stay healthy and Dorsey is in the fold this will be an elite front 7 and really the Saints are one good corner and one safety away at that point, and honestly the secondary weaknesses can always be masked by consistent QB pressure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom