if Drew gets a ring this year (1 Viewer)

Saints Best ever..in my eyes Best ever, he has more HEART that alot of guy who play the postion.

just can doubt the guy.

But part of how well QBs play is how they perform when the pressure's on. That's where Manning fails time and time again.

if vandy makes that fg against pitt, lord knows if this conversation is made...i havent read the whole thread, just this last page..so sorry if this point has been made...

what? Its a fact.

No, it's not a "fact", it is opinion, and not a very good opinion at that. To say Drew Brees "isn't even close" is pretty ludicruous. Saying stuff like that is why people react so strongly against Peyton Manning. I now have to express in strong terms how much of a joke Peyton Manning has been in the playoffs and how he has consistently choked and been largely responsible for many of the Colts losses while being clearly out-performed by people like Tom Brady who have significantly less offensive talent surrounding them, just so you'll understand how UNclearly Peyton Manning is above any other QB in the NFL.

if vandy makes that fg against pitt, lord knows if this conversation is made...i havent read the whole thread, just this last page..so sorry if this point has been made...

Manning was a joke in that game as well. The entire offense reeked, Manning couldn't anticipate a blitz to save his life and was thoroughly confused by a Pittsburgh defense. The only reason Vandy was there to kick the field goal was a BS call on the interception Peyton actually threw but got called off and the fluke Bettis fumble.

"Clearly better" my ***

alright LSSpam we won't agree on this so lets stop, but would you at least agree that other guy shouldn't have come on here saying he wished the Saints would move to another city. I know thats oppinion as well but I mean c'mon, this year of all years to say that.

alright LSSpam we won't agree on this so lets stop, but would you at least agree that other guy shouldn't have come on here saying he wished the Saints would move to another city. I know thats oppinion as well but I mean c'mon, this year of all years to say that.

Yes I agree

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom