If EE was a family, who would you be? (1 Viewer)

tenor.gif

This sounds pretty freaking literal.

Also, wondered if you were Boujee.

I really am not.
But the rest is kind of literal about how I interact here... I come for the conversation but then when it turns into taking dumps, jerking off and other crap I'm like "god I hate it here" and I need to leave. Which during the season meant heading to the SSF (my bougie hotel to escape the pervy old drunk uncles talking about beating their meat). Only then you get to the SSF and realize that all the people at the hotel bar (SSF) are drunk and fighting each other....

I really am not.
But the rest is kind of literal about how I interact here... I come for the conversation but then when it turns into taking dumps, jerking off and other crap I'm like "god I hate it here" and I need to leave. Which during the season meant heading to the SSF (my bougie hotel to escape the pervy old drunk uncles talking about beating their meat). Only then you get to the SSF and realize that all the people at the hotel bar (SSF) are drunk and fighting each other....

giphy.gif

I'm your sister's husband. We live out of town and come in occassionally. Everyone is happy to see us and we have fun while we are here, but we talk about ya'll when we leave, because hey, I'm not actually related to ya'll and I'm not from around here.

I really am not.

I'm very similar to this cousin except I'm more successful and have the money to make it obvious. The family finds you slightly weird and wonder why you don't come home more often because they genuinely like you whereas everyone's either shocked or annoyed when they see me coming. While you make it a point to attend some family functions out of obligation, I attend family functions if I happen to be in town for something else. I know I'm better than everyone else and that includes you. And when you try to make small talk, I look at you like, "just because you don't live here either, it doesn't mean you can relate to me at all. Your "swanky" hotel has a buffet, leave me alone. I'm here to see my mom." I don't know who the spouses or kids are at the events, they're just people I've never seen before or don't remember meeting. No one bothers filling me in on the family gossip any more because I continually have to ask, "who's that?"

On SR however, I'm the big lovable easy going cousin that's generally in a good mood and telling jokes unless you're acting like a jerk, picking on someone that can't defend themselves.

I'm the one that visits here and there that most of the family likes and usually 'holds court', even when not intentional. They don't see me enough to get tired of my stories, so they're fresh and new. They always want me around more. However, if or when I do linger, they get sick of my sheet, so I don't linger too often.

If I ever snip at the kids for being stupid, a few take it to heart and a few think I'm just an authoritarian butt crevasse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom