If EE was a family, who would you be? (1 Viewer)

I'm a brother in law, Clark.

And my hemorrhoids are flaring up.

Can you spare some money?

your the gift that keeps on giving Snoopy

Image result for eddie the gift that keeps on giving gif

I'm the guy who BringsTwo Buck Chuck from Trader Joe's as a gift for Thanksgiving and proceeds to drink your good wine and hog the best food on the table. Oh ye then I laugh at UDS jokes cause I enjoy his sense of humor.

I'm the guy who BringsTwo Buck Chuck from Trader Joe's as a gift for Thanksgiving and proceeds to drink your good wine and hog the best food on the table. Oh ye then I laugh at UDS jokes cause I enjoy his sense of humor.
I’m the kind who will start telling jokes and everyone is laughing/enjoying themselves and then will drop a joke forgetting that the subject just got divorced or is in treatment or something and then everything is super weird the rest of the night

I’m the kind who will start telling jokes and everyone is laughing/enjoying themselves and then will drop a joke forgetting that the subject just got divorced or is in treatment or something and then everything is super weird the rest of the night

If I had a nickel for every time I did that, I would have like... all these nickels

Don't feel too special.

I think I do that on EE everyday.

And I'm deeply sorry for the senile grandpa comment.

aareally.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom