If Gruden gets fired (1 Viewer)

Naw, Gruden doesn't admit to his faults, our coaching staff does, Gruden would probably want alot more power over the team than anyone would be willing to give him, He "WAS" Responsiable for the firing of Mckay and Hiring of the new GM of his choice.

NO THANK YOU

Gruden's ego would destroy everything that has been rebuild on this team, and would have a hard time accepting Payton as the HC

NO THANK YOU.

Gruden stinks. Prove to me that he can go in to an organization and win by picking his players. He is worse than Haslett is at evaluating talent on "his side of the ball".

ok thats pretty easy. oakland

Gruden will NOT get fired... they have been hit by the injury bug, and father time has come calling for their defense...

I agree, I don't think you can blame all of this season on Gruden. An aging defense and having to play with a qb you just drafted in the 6th round is a formula for a rough season.

Earlier in the year he made a remark that it would be alot of fun being the RB's coach with the Saints.

It's called hyperbole and it's something we should be VERY used to around here by now.

If he gets fired I'd take him as an OC in a second.

Somehow I doubt that THIS is hyperbole.

Gruden would be a awesome OC, however the saints are doing really well with what we have. I'm actually scared of the offseason because I don't want many changes to come, we seem to gell with what we have.

Is there something wrong with our offense? OK, maybe the running game isn't as consistent as it should be. If Gruden gets fired (and thats a huge if, I mean the guy won the Superbowl 4 years ago and been in 2 playoffs since then), he'll get picked up by someone at years end, I guarantee it.

The only situation I could see him as being brought in as some type of consultant for a unit(like say, RB or O-line coach) for a one year stint until he can pick his choice of jobs. But I don't think he'd accept anything less than a coordinator level position, and Payton is doing a fine job with our offense. Even so, I would hate for us to become the second incarnation of the Washington Redskins with 50 coaches on staff. Too much confusion.

He won the Super bowl with Dungy's team. Hasn't been back since with his team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom