If Hill is going to be the Saints true backup , what about drafting Hurts for Hills role ? (1 Viewer)

ChopperSaint

Official gum of champions
Reaction score
If Hill is gonna be the saints true backup QB he’s not going to be able to to play the same role he played last season .

What about drafting jalen hurts to play Hills old role and you can also have him is the emergency 3rd QB?

From what I’ve heard, it is unlikely they take a QB during this draft. But Hurts does possess the high FBI that Sean is prioritizing.

Philly

If Hill is gonna be the saints true backup QB he’s not going to be able to to play the same role he played last season .

What about drafting jalen hurts to play Hills old role and you can also have him is the emergency 3rd QB?
Payton already said this offseason Hill is going to be doing the same things as last year.

Taysom will be the #2, and he will continue to play as a Swiss Army knife.

The insurance for doing so is finding a #3 who can at the very least be a game manager.

I guess Fromm would be the game manager. I’d rather go with the upside of Eason.

Eagle fans were mad about Reagor over Jefferson. I can’t imagine the meltdown with a backup QB in the 2nd round.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom