If Hillary gets the nod could Bill be her VP candidate? (1 Viewer)

ok i am writing my thoughts before i think it through. i give you that.

my whole point is i am just tired of the clinton regime. all the scandals. i watched the debate last night and i am a moderate. my vote can go to either party. i like barrack obamas message of uniting people. all i saw was typical clinton character assassination. i see a man obama who wants to unite reach across the aisle. hillary keeps saying i am ready to lead i know whats best i have a vision. obama uses the word we. obama wont say what about filegate whitewater campaign funds fraud, los alomos nuclear secrets stolen, travelgate and vince foster. the list goes on and on. nepotism needs to stop.

as far s thatcher. she was great for england but lets be real. did she stop the cold war. that was our fight. was she in charge of a superpower. is the world economy HQ located in england? it is the USA. when saddam hussain was caught did he have pounds or usa dollars? the point is is simply like ross perot said about bill clinton. thatcher running england compared to the usa is like running the corner grocery store and now wants to run walmart.
as far as leadership skills i am sure her voice and such is better than george w bush. what my point is i have friends all over the world. Lebanon,israel,iraq, kuwait hong kong Taiwan, japan, and china. they all went to school with me or taught me. ages from 55-28. they all say in the i am not from the usa but this is what people in my area think.

they all say they love the usa but say the usa is tearing itself apart with indifference. they also feel in all these regions that a woman would not be respected. they feel that the cultures that are in place especially in the asian boardrooms will not fly. i guess it is comparable to race in the usa. we have civil rights but still they have people who are hateful. i hope if hillary is elected she can bridge this gap and maybe able to communicate instead of falling on deaf ears. i find though hillary is power hungry and they constantly lie about obama who wants to be a uniter. i just feel with the economy and such we dont need a polarizing figure as she is. i dont want this country to be indifferent. i think we as a people are in a place of i am right and you are wrong. did you hear hillary as well as obama criticize reagan? i think he helped us get out of a recession. they tend to forget the democrats had control of the congress since eisenhower till 1994. the republicans shut down the gov't in 1994 to make clinton pass something. i just hope she wont be as stubborn as he was which she probably is since bill is lying for her.

i dont mean to offend anyone. i am sory jimeverett if you felt that way.

They'd never try it, as at the very least it would be a big distracting battle to even get to the point where you could say it was legal or not.

Its pointless anyway. The "everyone loves bill" thing is a myth. He never even won 50% of the vote, even the second time running against dead man walking Bob Dole. All it would do is gurantee she got the staunch democratic voters, which she would get anyway. To win, she'll need to bring on someone who can draw in voters she wouldn't normally have. Her and Obama would of been an unbeatable ticket, but that bridge is long burned. Her negatives are still way to high so her VP choice will be huge. Bill isn't the one to help her in that area.

The Clintons are very polarizing figures, so essentially you have the red/blue state thing when it comes to measuring their popularity.

However, Bill is appreciated far more by the so-called "moderate base" far more than Hillary.

posters like you make me not want to come on here anymore.

please tell me its all a schtick. its all shenanigans.

POST Superfan POST !!!!!!! Post like the wind !!!!

(of course you know my stuff is just schticky.)

What if you don't respect them?

I'm not a big fan of the SOB either. But It doesn't matter what you personally think of a sitting president or even a former president. Anytime you address a former president as Mr. President you are showing respect for the office of the President which is much bigger than the individual. Protocol still has it's place in civilized society.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom