Question If Hogwarts really existed.... (1 Viewer)

I missed watching the game today because AMC theatres have been playing the Harry Potter movies all month long on Sundays, 2 each week. Today the showed the last 2 movies, the ones that make up book 7. My daughter is really big into HP. Its something we have been able to bond over. No way I was getting out of going today. Recorded the game and made the daughter happy. Win win.

Just give me the Advanced Potion Making text book previously owned by the Half-Blood Prince and get out of my way....

I missed watching the game today because AMC theatres have been playing the Harry Potter movies all month long on Sundays, 2 each week. Today the showed the last 2 movies, the ones that make up book 7. My daughter is really big into HP. Its something we have been able to bond over. No way I was getting out of going today. Recorded the game and made the daughter happy. Win win.
you don't watch it in the pensieve?
1537758524578.png

Speaking of, we went and saw Potted Potter yesterday, a two man parody retelling all seven books in 75 minutes. If you get a chance, it’s worth seeing, particularly if you appreciate Monty Python type humor.

Regarding the OP, of course, who wouldn’t want to attend? The harder question is which house to join. Would you want to be a goody-two-shoes Gryffindor, dirt-bag Slytherin, know-it-all Ravenclaw, or a slacker Hufflepuff (...puff...pass)?

Regarding the OP, of course, who wouldn’t want to attend? The harder question is which house to join. Would you want to be a goody-two-shoes Gryffindor, dirt-bag Slytherin, know-it-all Ravenclaw, or a slacker Hufflepuff (...puff...pass)?
No, no, no, Gryffindor is totally a jock frat, the Alpha Betas of Hogwarts.

Hufflepuff are the Tri-Lams and Slytherin are snobby Omega Theta Pi from Animal House.

The Weasley twins are a two-man Delta house, and the closest I get for Ravenclaw is Val Kilmer’s dorm in Real Genius.

You made the right choice! Awesome!
I always struggled to bond with my baby girl once she reached teenage years (my fault) I took her to all of the movies with the Vampires in Washington, Forks I think.
She loved em and I loved seeing her smile.
Win win. And I couldn’t care less about those movies lol.

Speaking of, we went and saw Potted Potter yesterday, a two man parody retelling all seven books in 75 minutes. If you get a chance, it’s worth seeing, particularly if you appreciate Monty Python type humor.

You got me at the end.
Is there a soul out there that doesn’t appreciate Monty Python??????????

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom