If I had to use a picture to show how I think each EE Board regular looks... (2 Viewers)

livefromDC

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Sticky Post
In a thread that will not be mentioned because it's so cringe-worthy, a member bemoaned how attractive they are. And I thought to myself, "that guy is attractive?...that guy?" Which got me thinking, what mental picture do you associate with an SR regular? Even if that person's actual picture is their avatar, feel free to post a picture of how you envision Mad...I mean that person anyway.

I'll go first... GuidoMerkinRulesballet.jpg

Last edited:

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score
I was going to make one around 11:30 but ended up falling asleep. Woke up feeling like death and might have cracked a rib while coughing so I just made my first one of the day.
I did that one time from a sneezing fit....lost count if how many sneezes somewhere in the 20s

Marty_Graw

Don't Rain on My Parade
Reaction score
That's crazy... I didn't even know Tulane had a hockey team!
Yes, they did have a D-3 Club team for a few seasons (as did LSU). Problem was that they were having to travel for practices and games (either Biloxi, MS or Baton Rouge, La) and it all just dissolved.

(Not sure why the second image is so blurry, looks just fine on my laptop Guess it is just the Sasquatch effect...)

Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 3.14.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 3.13.20 PM.png

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom