If I had to use a picture to show how I think each EE Board regular looks... (1 Viewer)

So, against my better judgement, I'll give you all a point of reference.
As narcissistic as this feels, here we go...

How I wish I could live my life:
Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 11.00.02 AM.png

How I have to live my life (pardon the ill-fitted shirt, as I've finally managed to drop a few pounds):
DSCN2797.JPG

This post is set to self-destruct in 24 hrs...

It does feel narcissistic. Lol. (Speaking of mysef when I did it)
Either way it’s cool to put a face to the person.
My father was a drummer all of his life, played in Vegas, got nominated for Country Music Duet of the year....got me on the gong show in Vegas hahah. Fun times. However if I have to hear about the greatest drummer to ever live one more time I may puke. Man he loved and idolized that’s guy....and now with these stupid lesions I can’t remember off hand...lemme asked Dad...and I’ll edit. Awesome post man!

He answered my text immediately.
Dave Weckle. Do you agree?

It takes a real man to post a picture of himself pushing a pink Dyson. I salute you, Sir!

I wore many pink shirts in my golfing days lol. Nothing wrong with pink.
And I’d have fun with it when my pals would tease me...however when randoms would say something I’d always mess with them too and ask em if they’d like to see how little the shirt color hinders my ability to kick their arse. (Young and dumb I know) ?

I'm from North Louisiana.

It's allowed.

Reminds me of a time I drove thru Louisiana to move my daughter into College. People were so friendly but I could not for the life of me understand most of em. (I call the dialect there fredneck) as French and Redneck....(not saying in a bad way)....anyhow I finally just had to say “Who Dat!!” emphatically every time I’d stop for gas....they’d smile and respond with the only thing I could understand. ?? Good times!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom