If I may make a suggestion...... (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
Just conducted a "refresher course" of #7's QB highlights and was really stoked to recall just how outstanding he is as a rusher and as a passer! Lest we forget ( among all of the Sp.Teams highlights and returns and such), TH#7 is seriously , head and shoulders above TS~! No DOUBT about IT!

Time to see that smile and hoping his painful foot won't be an issue. Lot to ask for yet IF he can do what he's done in the past? We're headed for The Play-Offs as we regain starters.

4 tomorrow's game? Let's just pull for those on the field to stay healthy and I would hope to see #s 41 & 14 out there as well! I'd even hope to see Traughtman and others back to put on a show. If that fails? How about a "W" to begin a new Winning Streak?

Seriously, #7s Reel is impressive! Trust we'll be more up to speed with our RBs for the cowgirls as well!

Listen I luv TH. I think he is a great read option QB. The biggest problem I have with him is that he is doesn't take care of the football. In God's name I hope he takes care of the football tomorrow.
Taysom needs to do that for his career period. He is not the future QB 1 here, but regardless he needs to learn to take care of the football. And it is not just the fumbles. We can't throw up lame ducks that are so underthrown that basically every safety and corner in the vicinity can converge on the football. It's basically a lost TD opportunity and even worse a great turnover opportunity for the defense

Taysom needs to do that for his career period. He is not the future QB 1 here, but regardless he needs to learn to take care of the football. And it is not just the fumbles. We can't throw up lame ducks that are so underthrown that basically every safety and corner in the vicinity can converge on the football. It's basically a lost TD opportunity and even worse a great turnover opportunity for the defense
This!

Listen I luv TH. I think he is a great read option QB. The biggest problem I have with him is that he is doesn't take care of the football. In God's name I hope he takes care of the football tomorrow.
TH’s play (last year) did not give me a lot of hope. Fumbles, interceptions, and holding the ball too long. He’s in a bad spot tomorrow night. No AK, quality WR, and both starting tackles out…expecting a long night.

But, we will see. He had his shot last year, then got humbled this off-season. Got passed over by Trevor ( true was injured but) and now is his chance at redemption. Let’s see how he does. He may surprise us. Or stink up the joint. But let’s hope for the Saints, and for Taysom and his career, it all comes together.

TH’s play (last year) did not give me a lot of hope. Fumbles, interceptions, and holding the ball too long. He’s in a bad spot tomorrow night. No AK, quality WR, and both starting tackles out…expecting a long night.
Did Payton say AK was going to be out? And the tackle as well?

Out of curiosity, are we counting his 13 turnovers that season or not?
Taysom had 2 ints and lost 5 fumbles in 2020...since when is 2+5=13??

In the 4games Taysom started: 3-1 record, 4tds 2ints, 4tds rushing, but 13sacks.

Taysom is effective and can win games. It may not look like you want it to, a la Lamar Jackson, or a la Brees, but it can work with all hands on deck.

Just conducted a "refresher course" of #7's QB highlights and was really stoked to recall just how outstanding he is as a rusher and as a passer! Lest we forget ( among all of the Sp.Teams highlights and returns and such), TH#7 is seriously , head and shoulders above TS~! No DOUBT about IT!

Time to see that smile and hoping his painful foot won't be an issue. Lot to ask for yet IF he can do what he's done in the past? We're headed for The Play-Offs as we regain starters.

4 tomorrow's game? Let's just pull for those on the field to stay healthy and I would hope to see #s 41 & 14 out there as well! I'd even hope to see Traughtman and others back to put on a show. If that fails? How about a "W" to begin a new Winning Streak?

Seriously, #7s Reel is impressive! Trust we'll be more up to speed with our RBs for the cowgirls as well!

Did the REEL include his LONG PAssEs?

Did Payton say AK was going to be out? And the tackle as well?
PFT quoted a source stating AK is not expected to play. If TA plays after not practicing all week that would be a first under Sean. Ram has not practiced since Monday. Could be wrong about the tackles, unlikely IMO, and there is a source for AK.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom