If is wasn't before today we are now exposed defensively. (1 Viewer)

The Superbowl Champs played a PERFECT game and we still almost beat them at their house with 3 turnovers............!

This team will be great down the stretch run!

Wasn't McKenzie playing CB and on opposite side of Parker's play? From what I saw, he came from miles to make a tackle that was someone's else job.

I have to agree with Chi-Town Saint. I think this team showed exactly what we're were hoping we would get this year. A solid effort that leads to a competitive game with a win or a chance for a win at the end. We came up just short. No worries! I think about all that was exposed, between this game and our loss to Baltimore, is that we're going to have to make some adjustments before we play the AFC in the Super Bowl!

Wasn't McKenzie playing CB and on opposite side of Parker's play? From what I saw, he came from miles to make a tackle that was someone's else job.

yeah he was. McK hustled on that play. Craft got the toe tackle on Parkers other big run, but aside from that, he stunk it up real bad. like when he collided with McK which opened it up big for another score. he bit on too many play fakes and left his man. im really worried about how our other 2 backup CBs play...

For the most part today the defensive front didn't get pressure on Big Ben today, giving a qb that much time and recievers will get open no matter who is covering him.

Lber, Cb, Safety.....thats the teams biggest holes right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom