Saints if it feels like we get zero help from officiating here's a stat that proves it (1 Viewer)

It could also be complimented by the fact that we never throw down the field. Isn't NO something like last in big time throws ie throws of 20+ yards
Defensive holding is an automatic first down and it only needs to occur 5 yards beyond the LOS so that doesn’t really make a difference, only to DPI calls which aren’t as common since they started using the defensive holding call in most situations.

Unsurprisingly stats show that we get zero help from the refs. We're dead last by far in automatic first downs from penalties against opposing teams.

Saints against the world. Currently 7-2 against the world
I found

Unsurprisingly stats show that we get zero help from the refs. We're dead last by far in automatic first downs from penalties against opposing teams.

If you select New Orleans, you will receive a game by game breakdown. It is interesting that the Saints were penalized the most yards and times, during the Atlanta game.

Didn't I see a tread questioning the NFL'S desire to even the Atlanta game for better ratings. HMMM.

I am not going to lie...Every time we make a stop on defense, I am always waiting for a flag. That feeling is always there. Interception...Flag. 3rd down stop...Flag. 4th down stop....flag. I want anyone to tell me what was that flag against Gardner for illegal use of hands. That was a 3rd down play and we stopped until that flag came in. Don't a defender have 5 yards of free contact?
One of their LBs picked/hip checked Cook on a pass route that didn’t get called.

The refs really need to look the the films again and punch themselves. Seriously how many defensive penalty on 3rd down or turnovers have we had so far that gave the offense a first down? That 3rd and 10 play and the holding penalty against PJ Williams was horrible. I have seen way worst holding than that. That play would of gotten us the ball back with time to score before the half.

Bucs 5 first downs from penalties
Saint zero first downs from penalties
Agree with OP. The Saints have to play and beat the refs as well as the opposing team.
Don't you find this stats alarming. I said it before, every time we make a play I am waiting for a flag to come out.

Bucs 5 first downs from penalties
Saint zero first downs from penalties
Agree with OP. The Saints have to play and beat the refs as well as the opposing team.
Yep, not a single call against their secondary. There's no way. 3-6 team is not playing undisciplined football.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom