If it were not for Saintsreport.com... (1 Viewer)

Gumerk

Hot Sauce Addict.
Reaction score
If it weren't for SR.com I would honestly have no idea what was going on with the Saints. This is seriously my only outlet for true Saints coverage. If I just watched the sports networks on TV, I would think we were 0-3 and gave up for the year. Geez. Thank you SR.com.

heh! I just went to SI, looking for a report on the game. There's a story on the Bills injuries. There's a story on TO and his twitterdaemerung. There's a story, in fact, on EVERY GAME played Sunday...... EXCEPT the Saints.

On Sunday I watched ESPN for the highlights. They had ONE SINGLE PLAY from the game. But, I got plenty of Micheal Vick who ran for 7, with two passes for zero yards. Thank God they told me about THAT!

Yep this place really is a godsend!
MASSIVE props to everyone who contributes and helps out guys like me who are over the other side of the world but still love our saints!
Cheers guys :beerchug:

i need help. i have updated firefox. my top portion of sr.com is just black. avatars are not showing up. been like this for a few weeks now. site works fine @ police dept. i have never had problems since i joined here in 2000. why now & how come?

Man I creep so much in the EE that when I come back to reality I get all kinds of facts and stuff wrong. It's nice to have the SSF here to correct me and answer my questions. I don't do nearly the amount of research and put forth near the effort of some of our compatriots here.

If I didn't have SR.com, my nights would be boring, and my week would go very slowly while waiting on the next game. I may have turned into a career criminal or something.

If it weren't for SaintsReport...I'd be alot more productive at work...

lol...MississippiSaint beat me to it.

Last edited:
Without SR I would have to spend hours cruising various sites to find good information and comedy.

Random tidbit...I got married last October and last night was the first time my wife has said anything about me spending too much time on that "Saints Reporting blog thingy". She butchered it but I love her. Where she got the blog thing, I have no idea

If it weren't for SaintsReport...I'd be alot more productive at work...

lol...MississippiSaint beat me to it.

That makes three of us!

I stayed two hours late yesterday to make up for all the work I didn't get done during the day. Monday's are a special case though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom