If it works, here is a picture of my final cover design for my book (1 Viewer)

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
I haven't tried this before since Andrus changed how you upload pictures, so I'm trying this for the first time.

Attachments

• 9781609760694_Robbins_CV_091110.jpg
    9781609760694_Robbins_CV_091110.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 161
The URL on the back cover gives a 404 not found error.

Awesome!! Who designed the cover? I like it a lot! My other half had a book published a few years ago (looking at Jesus from a historical Jewish context) and designing the cover was a pain in the neck. Congratulations to you; I know full well the amount of time and effort that goes into a project like that...it's a labor of love, that's for sure!

Awesome!! Who designed the cover? I like it a lot! My other half had a book published a few years ago (looking at Jesus from a historical Jewish context) and designing the cover was a pain in the neck. Congratulations to you; I know full well the amount of time and effort that goes into a project like that...it's a labor of love, that's for sure!

I did. I thought about what I wanted, then put it into words to my actual designer. He put it all together for me then I signed off on it once I liked the final results.

When will I be able to buy this?

Next step is they print a few books to send to me for my final approval. Then, when I sign off on it, it goes to the printer. I'll let everyone know the final date when I get it. For an autographed copy, let me know where you are and I can try to arrange a book signing there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom