If Jimmy G and Ryan Tannehill Teams go to the Super Bowl (1 Viewer)

McVay is evil šŸ˜ˆ. Cant stand him. Even before the whole 2018 game. I loathe how he is called an offensive genius.

Hes a good offensive mind ill give him that. But he is far from the revolutionary force that NFL commentators and media make him out to be.
I hate McVay as well and I don't wanna see Jalen Ramsey win one either.

Theres Several team i wont watcb on TV and Tennessee is one of them.
Just out of simple curiosity, why is that? I don't much care about Tenn. one way or the other. Ex-Oilers maybe?

Nothing negative intended here, I really am just wondering why.

SF is a big name franchise. That part is no problem. But Tennessee in SB would be a blow.

Theres Several team i wont watcb on TV and Tennessee is one of them. Baltimore, Miami and Jax are the others
Wow, really? I'd love to watch Henry truck people in the SB. And I would pull hard for Tenn over any of the remaining NFC teams. Titans' offense is actually pretty solid. There's a reason they got the 1 seed.

That said, they have their work cut out for them vs Cincy. I'm pulling for Cincy over Tenn, but I'd watch a SB with them in it for sure.

Do you think it would be a blow to the sports media narrative on QBs? No Brady, Mahomes, Allen, or Rodgers in a Super Bowl would definitely disappoint some in the media.
It would probably be low in ratings for sure. Even with Allen. Ultimate media fest would be Mahomes vs. Rodgers. Battle for State Farm title.

If it ends up Titans-49ers, the ā€œdefense wins championshipsā€ folks are going to be tooting their horns all offseason.

I'd like to see a team with no super bowl titles win it.
So Buffalo, Tennessee, or Cincy.
Soooooo...geaux AFC.
The most dominant team I saw last week was Buffalo in all phases

Ainā€™t gonna happen. At the very least one of those QBā€™s you named will make it to the Super Bowl, if not two. To win in the NFL you need a top five QB or a top five defense. The Bills have both, but struggle defending the run, so that may hurt them to win it all.

Jimmy G and the Niners have no chance in Green Bay this weekend. The Packers are coming off a bye, the Niners had to go all out to edge the Cowboys, the 49ers will be making their 3rd long airplane flight in a week, and the temperature in Green Bay will be in the teens at game time with a wind chill around zero degrees. Aaron Rodgers and Davante Adams will carve up the 49er secondary.

Take the Packers minus the points. You're welcome.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom