If Lil Jordan Humphrey [Mod edit spelling] and Deonte Harris doesn't make the team...someone should be drug tested (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Someone should be drug tested if Lil Jordan and Harris doesnt make this team. They are easily the 4th and 5th wrs on this team or you can go 6 deep and add butler. I would even go as far as saying that Lil Jordan would be a better 3 than trequan. All I can think about is when we played the cowboys last year and their dbs got physical and trequan and those other guys couldn't get separation. Jordan is big and can separate.

No, it shows the difference in a fan's perceptions from those of professional football personnel. Opinions are fine, but let's recognise them as such.

Go watch the games from last year against good defenses. Their dbs got physical and those wrs not named Ginn or thomas couldn't get seperation. We cant go with the same old thing. Not sure how much more Humphrey can do to make the team. Harris definitely needs to make it also

Go watch the games from last year against good defenses. Their dbs got physical and those wrs not named Ginn or thomas couldn't get seperation. We cant go with the same old thing. Not sure how much more Humphrey can do to make the team. Harris definitely needs to make it also

The coaches realized that.... they brought in guys like Dez Bryant and Brandon Marshall late in the season in a last ditch effort to address that and depth (even though it didn't work out).... It'll be very interesting to see if they go a different direction (personnel wise) or stand pat.

Which would show where our priority is on winning.
I'm on your side in that I think Lil'Jordan certainly deserves a spot over someone like Carr.

But you're also pretty extreme if you think us cutting Lil'Jordan freaking Humphrey is the barometer to showing how much our coaches want to win and our acquired success.

You're still talking as if our opinions are somehow indisputable fact. As empowered as we should all be to express ourselves, demanding that the world see things through your personal optics is a road to disappointment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom